Secondary schools and centers will be taking several high-stakes tests online over the next few weeks. During these times we are asking that users voluntarily refrain from non-critical Internet usage. Information Technology will be closely monitoring Internet bandwidth usage during these times and will block high bandwidth applications if it looks like testing could be compromised.
These primarily include:
- audio & video streaming (please utilize CD or DVD resources as much as possible and turn on the tv for the news)
- software downloads and updates (please wait until after the testing window)
- online games (even educational)
Testing will take place until approximately 12:00 p.m. on the following dates:
- FCAT Retakes: April 9 - 13
- FCAT: April 16 - 26 (note that assessments will occur for the full day on the 16th and 17th)
- End of Course Geometry: April 30 - May 4
- End of Course Biology: May 7 - 11
- End of Course Algebra: May 14 - 18
- End of Course History: May 21 - 25
Thank you for your cooperation.