By default, teachers and students have no access to any Renaissance Place applications (Accelerated Math, Accelerated Reader, Math Facts in a Flash, STAR Early Literacy, STAR Math, or STAR Reading). Teachers must be assigned to an application by course. Once they have been assigned, they must set up access for their students.
- Login to Renaissance Place as an administrator.
- Select Courses and Classes from the Renaissance Place menu.
- Select a Course to assign products (the link is to the right of the name). (another screen appears with classes that are designated by teacher and section number).
- Check the box next to each product that you want to assign to the class (Accelerated Reader, Star Reading, Star Math, etc).
- Check the box next to "Class" in the header if you want to assign the products to all the classes or check the box next to each teacher name if you only want to do some of the classes.
- Click the Assign button at the bottom of the list of classes.
- Click the "Done" button.
This process must be repeated for each course and class that you want to assign.
Please note that if a teacher name changes or if the course name or number changes, then products the Renaissance products will have to be assigned to the new course or classes. Any changes in Focus that are completed before 8:00 pm that day is in the file upload that night for additions or changes.