Tips & Tricks
Various tips and tricks from IT Staff. Vote for the most helpful tips.
- Certain students cannot save to their H: drive. They are getting message saying they do not have enough space on their home drive. keywords: low disk space, Students cannot save to home folder. Increase student drive space.
- Chrome Canvas as an interactive web based whiteboard
- ECSD Authorized YouTube Settings
- Google Meet Best Practices
- How to change the IP address assigned to a iPrint printer object. This would need to be done if an incorrect IP address was put in when adding an iPrint printer.
- How to enable Auditing in iPrint. This needs to be done if you want to print audit reports showing who printed what, how many copies and when they printed it.
- How to Print an audit report showing who printed what, when they printed it and how many pages are being printed per user to your iPrint printers
- How to rename an iPrint printer
- I am getting a Citrix error when I try accessing Skyward PaC. What should I do?
- i-Ready K-1 Card Login
- Instructions for Using Filr to See Files Shared With You
- Instructions For Using Filr To Share A New File From The Web
- TestNav setup instructions and how to download test content for FCAT EOC CBT
- Unable to access paystub in Skyward
- Understanding ECSD Workflow